RMJfA- Kitten needs home

Monday, June 27, 2011


-----Forwarded Message-----
From: JOYCE STILES
jstiles5@msn.com
Sent: Jun 27, 2011 12:32 PM
To: 
Subject: Recently found kitten
Hi everyone...but I was asked to take on one more kitten this past weekend who was dumped at a friend of Carrie's complex.  She was also apparently tormented by some other cats  before she got rescued as she's now fully terrified of any other cats or kittens.  I've currently got her in my upstairs bath to keep her separated as she did not do well in the 'kitten' room with the rest of my herd...but I've actually got a friend moving in with me for a few months who will be using that upstairs bathroom...so I can only keep her for another week max and then she'd either have to be traumatized by the rest of the babies or needs to be in a new foster or perm home.
 
So, if any of you know of some potential interest in Callee...please forward.
 
Thanks.

~Joyce
jstiles5@msn.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment