Scratchings-and-Sniffings

Friday, May 28, 2010

Scratchings-and-Sniffings


The Grumpy Old Ladies' Secret Life

Posted: 27 May 2010 06:56 AM PDT

Shhh.... Mom is out and I have the 'puter to myself! I wanted to share a little story...watch out critters!

Nobody knows this so keep it under your hat. Do you wear a hat? I don't. Mom better never try to put a hat on me...or any of those other clothes I see cats and dogs in. How insulting!

Anyway, when nobody is around...I like to play Vicious Vulture!!! I get up on the desk and hang over the edge and wait for unsuspecting prey! (haven't found any yet, but when I do...I plan on pouncing!!!) This is in preparation for when those ferrets return, of course!

Seriously...I'm a cat. I can wait. Forever, if I have to.

p.s. I tried to pull this off early this morning, before Mom got on the 'puter, but she caught me and moved me to the sofa and...well, it is a sofa. Purrrrr...snorrrrr.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment