Scratchings-and-Sniffings

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Scratchings-and-Sniffings


The Grumpy Old Lady Plots...revenge!

Posted: 21 May 2010 02:35 PM PDT

Wabby-come-on-down-and-play They think they're winning - those ferrets! Did I tell you there were three of them here the other day? I don't know what Mom was thinking but that is just wrong! I had to sit behind the gate all afternoon just because they are so annoying. I did I let them know how annoying they are, of course!

(this is just one of them - I'd put pictures of the other two in here but I have to save room for ME, you know!)

Really, I don't mince words when they're here. I give them the business, right through that gate!

As if...that gate makes a difference. Oh, I am totally aware of what they want - they pretend they want to play but I know they want to get myThe-wabby-watches dinner! I like to leave a little in the dish for afternoon visits and nighttime munching and if they think I'm going to share my dinner with them they have another thing coming!

No Wabby Wibby dinner for you, ferrets!!!

BTW, there's a bowl in the kitchen with ferret food in it...and I actually like it. Don't tell them. I munch on it when they go home. (here I am giving them my best evil stare - it always sends them running! They're such crazy creatures! Honestly, all that activity just gives me a headache!)

Now...back to plotting. I'm thinking I'll roll all over the rug and against all the furniture and they'll start to think we have a lot of cats here. Maybe that will convince them to tell their Mom to leave them at home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment