Scratchings-and-Sniffings

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Scratchings-and-Sniffings


The Grumpy Old Lady Gets Her Point Across

Posted: 27 Apr 2010 02:49 PM PDT

Grumpy-Old-Lady Ok, I'm a cat and as a cat, I don't need anybody. I can be as I am all by myself. But...but...but... I have not figured out how to open the cat food cans, yet. In fact, I have no desire to know how to open the cat food cans. That's what Mom and Tom are for. Seriously. It's their job.

How, I ask you, can they do their job if they are not here? When are they going to go through appropriate channels (mine) and ASK first, before they head off to who knows where?

I wonder, also, what can possibly be better than being here, with me? I was alone for two days and nights and while I did get the whole bed to myself (as you can see, I really need the room), in allDid-that-pillow-move honesty, breakfast was late every day, and dinner...don't get me started!

Whatever this "BlogPaws" thingee is...I don't like it. Until they find a way to have it right here, at home, I'm protesting. Until they stay home for good, I'm protesting at the bottom of the stairs every night, wailing my heart out!

Ha! I know how to get'em out of bed at 3a.m.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment