Scratchings-and-Sniffings

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Scratchings-and-Sniffings


The Grumpy Old Lady Looks Around

Posted: 28 Jan 2010 12:23 PM PST

When you're a cat, you don't always get the best view of things. I like looking around at the things Mom keeps hidden way up high. Seriously, they should all be ground level so I can climb on them, sniff at them, and rub them. Gotta get my scent on everything, ya know!Looking-around-with-Mom

I finally figured out what to do. I just sit by Mom and meow. If I'm patient, and if I meow softly, she'll pick me up and whisper in my ear and take me all around the house. Sometime I give a little purr - just to make her happy.

In this picture I'm pretending to try and get down, but I don't really want to. I like it when Mom carries me all around the new house. She's soft and she lets me cuddle up to her and I get free rides to my food bowl, my bed (which she still thinks is HER bed! oh really?), and to the front window where I can make sure no one is lurking outside.

Ok...sometimes I have to wail really loud...to get her attention. But, once she comes to see what's wrong, I give that pitiful little meow and...scoop...I'm up in her arms in the wave of a whisker.

I know how to get what I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment