The Days of Johann - an agility dog!

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Days of Johann - an agility dog!

Link to The Days of Johann, an agility dog!

Winter snow fun!

Posted: 10 Jan 2010 05:48 AM PST

We got a little snow the past few days...about 6 or so inches, best guess. It's been very cold here too, in the teen's for well over a week. But we managed to get in a little snow fun!

Here's Gracie and me getting our snow zoomies on...



A little snow foraging never hurt any dog...



And of course a little wrestling goes a long way...



I'll tell ya, when Gracie gets going you better watch out and look into some cheap car insurance...



Chasing my sis is one of my fav passtimes, her's too :)



Covered in the stuff...white looks good on black, don't ya think? BOL!!!



When it snows a lot, and gets really cold, it's very quiet outside...I can hear dogs barking miles away. And of course I have to respond!



Off to play some more! See ya!


0 comments:

Post a Comment