Question about blogworldofpets.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hi there!

I was checking out blogworldofpets.blogspot.com and I saw your page titled "Animals: Pets, Your 11/22/2011 FTLTD Blog Digest." Here's the link in case you don't remember it:

In looking at your site, I thought you may be interested in some content a client of mine has.

Anyway, I have a client with an awesome (and rather funny) Keg Calculator that calulates how much beer you should purchase for a party based on the number of people and how much each of the people are likely to drink.

Here's the link.

I was hoping that if you liked it, you wouldn't mind sharing it with your readers by mentioning it.

I'd be more than happy to return the favor at some point... just let me know! We have hundreds of sites in different niches where we mention other peoples content.

Sincerely,

Mark & The RankPop Marketing Team
On Behalf of Kegerators.com
425 North Prince Street
Lancaster, PA 17601

855-RANKPOP

This email isn't spam in any way, as it follows all CAN SPAM rules, but we're obligated to share with your an unsubscribe link in the event that you don't wish to receive emails from us any longer. So, here's the link:

rankpop.com/email-unsubscribe

0 comments:

Post a Comment